8/07/2012

Coming Soon to Ali Christine Bridal...

Handmade bridal belts and sashes made with Swarovski Crystals and Pearls, sparkling rhinestones and luxurious satin ribbon!

I am working on Ali Christine Bridal's first ever line of unique bridal belts and sashes to help pull your entire wedding look together. These belts will coordinate beautifully with a variety of bridal jewelry that is already available in my shop.

There is not a determined date yet that my new bridal belts and sashes will be available in my shop as I am still in the first part of designing the collection. But I am thrilled to announce it to all of my fans and brides to be! I'm very excited to be expanding Ali Christine Bridal, and I thank all of you again for your continued support for my love of bridal accessories! Thank you for continuing to spread the word and bringing my bridal business to what it has become today.

An update will follow this to announce a better idea of when my line will be out. Thank you!!





No comments: